Celebrate your birthday with us!
We would love to host your child's next birthday party!
Highlights of our fun-filled parties include:
- Energetic, qualified instructors who will teach 60 minutes of structured activities in the gym including use of gymnastics apparatus, foam pits, trampolines, and inflatables!
- 30 minutes in our birthday party room for refreshments and opening gifts!
- All paper goods – silverware, tablecloths, plates, cups, and napkins – are included!
- Each party guest goes home with a goody cup and a gymnastics ribbon! The birthday child gets a gold medal!
- All set-up and clean-up is included – you do none of the work!
Call us at (919) 383-3600 to check on availability and reserve your spot today!
BIRTHDAY PARTY F.A.Q.
How long is the party?
Your child’s party will last for 90 minutes – 60 minutes of gymnastics instruction and 30 minutes of party time. (Additional time may be available upon request.)
When can parties be held?
On Saturdays: 3:30-5:00 and 5:30-7:00
On Sundays: 12:30-2:00, 2:30-4:00, and 4:30-6:00
Other days and times may be available on request.
How are refreshments handled?
We provide all paper goods – cups, plates, tablecloths, napkins, and silverware. You provide a cake and drinks or snacks you’d like to be served. We have a refrigerator and freezer available for your use.
How much does a party cost?
The price of your party depends on the package that you select. Basic parties are $175 for 10 guests. Deluxe parties are $200 for 3-4 year old children, or $225 for 5+ year old children. Ultimate parties are $275 and are only offered for 5+ year old children. There is a charge of $10 for each additional child. A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your date and time, with the balance due on the party date.
Who will host my party?
Bull City provides qualified instructors to safely lead the children through a variety of fun activities.
What ages of children may participate?
We celebrate birthday parties for ages 3 and up. Parents are encouraged to help their preschool aged children if needed, but are not allowed on the equipment.
When should we arrive?
Bull City staff handles the set-up for your party, so you need to arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of your party. We handle the clean-up as well, so you are free to leave after your party has concluded.
If I have more questions?
Feel free to contact Bull City with any additional requests or concerns.